Christmas and Hanukkah are just around the corner and I’ve been trying to check off everyone on my shopping list this year. As I’ve been shopping, I’ve compiled some of my favorite finds this year – hopefully these lists can help you find that perfect gift for everyone on your list!
1. Abercrombie Fleece – I own this fleece in grey and it’s a staple in my winter wardrobe. The snap detailing is as cute as it is functional. This fleece is warm too, I wear it as a layering piece when I ski.
2. Hydro Flask – This water bottle keeps your drinks cold/hot for hours. I especially love this 40 oz. size to keep you hydrated throughout the day.
3. Little Fires Everywhere, by Celeste Ng – I could go on and on about how wonderful this book is. It’s a compelling story about mothers and daughters from many walks of life. It’s incredibly well-written and is going to be adapted into a short series next year with Reese Witherspoon and Kerry Washington.
4. Silicone Straws – If you’re on the hunt for the perfect stocking stuffer, look no further than this under $10 Amazon Prime find!
5. Ugg Slippers – I can personally attest to how comfy and cozy these slippers are. I’ve had a pair (in black) since high school and they still look great.
6. Nest Candle – In my opinion, Nordstrom’s Rack is the best place to purchase pricey candles at a discounted price. Nest candles are amazing, but much more cost-effective at half the price.
7. Cheeseboards – These are always my go-to gifts for moms or hostesses. They are the perfect serving platter and do double duty serving as home decor. I also love this $25 cheeseboard from World Market!
8. Chambong – And speaking of hostesses or the party-goer on your list, this champagne flute is a ton of fun at parties.
10. Face Mask – I recently purchased this Summer Fridays R + R mask and love how it brightens my skin. This vitamin C mask only takes 10 minutes and will make sure skin never gets dull during the winter months!
1. Talking to Strangers by Malcolm Gladwell – Though I haven’t read this book personally, I’ve heard great things about it. It’s been hailed as a must-read that will change the way the reader views the world.
2. Bose Speaker – This under $70 Bluetooth speaker sounds as good as it looks. Enough said.
3. Nike Joggers – These fleece joggers look like they’d be seriously warm. I don’t know about you, but my boyfriend lives in joggers – these are a great pick with cool color options.
4. Duffle Bag – My family has had duffle bags from Eddie Bauer for over a decade and they’ve held up remarkably well. These duffles are a great gift and the perfect size for a weekend getaway.
5. Timex Watch – This beautiful watch is a reissue of Timex’s popular ’70s model and clocks in at an affordable $179 (how’d ya like that pun?).
6. Star Wars Instapot – This might be my favorite find of this entire post. How fun are these Star Wars edition Instapots from Williams Sonoma? They also come in prints featuring Chewbacca, Darth Vader and others, but the R2-D2 version is my favorite.
7. Shearling Slippers – A year or two ago, we gifted my brother a pair of cozy slippers like these ones and he wears them all of the time. The durable sole makes them safe to wear outdoors.
8. Mountain Range Whiskey Glasses – Drew, my boyfriend, received similar glasses from friends last Christmas and we love them! The set I linked includes four glasses, each representing four American mountains – Half Dome, Denali, Mt. Rainer and Mt. Whitney.
9. Putting Green – Okay, this gift idea made me LOL. The perfect gift for your favorite funny guy or a perfect white elephant gift, this mini putting green is meant to be played while using the toilet. It’s hilarious, please check it out.
I hope you found this gift guide useful! What’s on your wish list this year?
Enjoy the holiday season!